Snake Gets the Blame for Burning Texarkana Home [VIDEO]
A homeowner found a snake in her yard, and she tried to handle it, now the snake is being blamed for burning down her Liberty Eylau home.
Bowie County Deputy Randall Baggett said,
While cleaning up she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake and lit the snake on fire, and the snake went into the brush pile, and the brush pile caught the home on fire."
The home was completely destroyed, and the neighboring home was also burned.
Here's some video and the story from KSLA News...