Wadley Regional Medical Center Enacts ‘Zero Visitor Policy’
Wadley Regional Medical Center announced yesterday afternoon that they are enacting a zero visitor policy. There are some exceptions.
Wadley Regional Medical Center posted on their Facebook page:
For the safety of our patients, our employees and staff and our community, Wadley is implementing a Zero Visitor policy. This takes effect today, Thursday, March 26.
There are some critical exceptions:
Women in labor
Critically ill patients.
We ask for understanding as we make these difficult decisions. We want our families to know that we are doing this for your loved ones.
Last week CHRISTUS St Michael started limiting visitors. below is their latest policy: Visitors will be guided to a designated entrance and restricted to one person per patient, with the following guideline:
- Emergency Department: 1 Visitor
- Isolation Patients: 0 Visitors
- Surgery Patients: 1 Visitor
- Same Day Procedure: 1 Visitor
- Critical Care: 1 Visitor
- Medical-Surgical Units: 1 Visitor
- Labor and Delivery: 1 Support + 1 Visitor
- Pediatrics: 1 Support + 1 Visitor
- NICU: Parents Only