Sparks In The Park 2018 – Looking Your July 4th Best On June 30
It's that time of year believe it or not "Sparks in the Park" returns to celebrate our Independence at the Four States Fairgrounds on Saturday, June 30. With it comes the US Army’s patriotic costumes contest, and the Robbins Toyota strollers and rollers contests.
To enter either or both of these contests here what you need to do: Come dressed in your red white and blue best or decorate your child’s stroller, wagon or wheelchair. Now it's time to get your creative juices flowing, find some inspiration and look your Patriotic best!
You will need to download the forms, fill them out and turn in to the booth at Sparks in the Park by 7 pm. Winners will be announced at the Blackcat Stateline Fireworks stage at 7:45.
Make your plans now as the City of Texarkana Arkansas, Southwest Arkansas REA, Bowie Cass Electric and Townsquare Media proudly present Sparks in the Park Saturday, June 30th at the Four States Fairgrounds. Fun for the entire family begins at 4 pm with music, activities and great food.
Tons of stuff to do as usual:
- Texas A&M’s rock climbing wall
- Ride the kiddie train
- Visit the Windstream bounce houses
- Red River Credit Union’s giant sand box
- Hot Wheels Cool Rides Auto Show Area sponsored by Cooper Tires
- Darby Games: 3 legged races, sack races, hula hoop and bubble blowing contests, egg and ball runs and crowd favorite the water balloon toss.
- Live music from Relentless on the Black Cat Stateline Fireworks stage
- Ride the Punisher Monster Truck for a nominal charge
- Ag Learning Center and Findley’s Barnyard
Gates open at 4 pm, opening ceremonies start at 6 pm with the US Air Force Color Guard honoring our Veterans. Play bean bags, horseshoes or washers.
Free admission and free parking.
Sponsored in part by;
- Red River Credit Union
- Stateline Fireworks
- US Army
- US Air Force
- Regions Bank
- Excel ER
- Texas A&M
- Robbins Toyota
- White Sign Company
- Townsquare Media
Bring your lawn chairs or blankets this year, the stage area is completely different now.
No alcohol, personal coolers, pets, or personal fireworks will be allowed.
More details are right here.