SAU Announces its Fall 2021-Spring 2022 Schedule
Southern Arkansas University has announced its 2021-2022 academic schedule. SAU altered the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semester schedules to accommodate COVID-19 and the new protocols. However, the upcoming academic year’s schedule will revert to normal. Please view the 2021-2022 schedule below.
- Monday, Aug. 16 – Tuesday, Aug. 17 – Late registration, advising, and Mulerider Round-Up
- Wednesday, Aug. 18 – Classes begin
- Monday, Sept. 6 – Labor Day holiday
- Thursday, Sept. 30—Friday, Oct. 1 – Fall Break
- Tuesday, Nov. 23 – Thanksgiving holiday begins
- Monday, Nov. 29 – Classes will resume
- Monday, Dec. 6 – Final exams begin
- Friday, Dec. 10 – Commencement
- Monday, Jan. 10 – Tuesday, Jan. 11 – Late registration and advising
- Wednesday, Jan. 12 – Classes begin
- Monday, Jan. 17 – Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday
- Monday, March 21 – Friday, March 25 – Spring vacation
- Monday, March 28 – Classes will resume
- Wednesday, March 30 – Last date for dropping courses and withdrawing without a punitive grade
- Monday, May 2 – Final exams
- Friday, May 6 – Commencement
SAU will again offer intersessions in the fall and spring. Intersessions provide shortened schedules for classes and are often held between traditional semesters. Fall intersession will be offered beginning Monday, Dec. 13, and ending on Friday, Dec. 24. A Spring intersession will be offered beginning Monday, May 9, and ending on Friday, May 20.
For more information on registering for classes for the fall semester, visit https://web.saumag.edu/academics/registration/. SAU is a quality, comprehensive, regional University expanding accessible and transformational learning experiences.