Recent Flu And Strep Outbreak Causing Blood Shortage, Stop by These Blood Drives
It seems like everyone has either been sick recently or is getting sick. It's been one heck of a flu season and some people have had strep throat as well. When so many people get sick it means that fewer people are donating blood and that causes a blood shortage.That is exactly what is happening right now and all blood types are needed.
If you can donate blood then now would be a great time for you to stop at one of these LifeShre blood drives this week or through the rest of the month.
Monday, March 19
- 11:30AM to 3:30PM at Christus St Michael Rehab Hospital, 2400 St Michael, Texarkana, Texas.
Tuesday, March 20
- 1PM to 5PM at Regions, 2000 Richmond, Texarkana, Texas.
Thursday, March 22
- 11:30AM to 1:30PM at Metal Max, 8000 Hampton, Texarkana, Texas.
- 1PM to 5:30PM at Christus St Michael, 1007 South William, Atlanta, Texas.
Friday, March 23
-8:30AM to 11:30AM at Christus St Michael Health & Fitness, 204 North William, Atlanta, Texas.
-1PM to 3:30PM at Price Hardware, 302 North William, Atlanta, Texas.
Tuesday, March 27
- 1:30PM to 5:30PM at Bowie Cass Electric, 117 North Street, Douglasville, Texas.
Friday, March 30
-11:30AM to 1:30PM at Robbins Toyota, 6233 Mall Drive, Nash, Texas.
-3PM to 5:30PM at Best Buy, 4210 St Michael, Texarkana, Texas.
You can also stop by LifeShare Blood Center at 1321 College Drive
in Texarkana Texas or call (903) 794-3173 for more information.