5 Great Places to Watch The Big Game in Texarkana
Game Day will be here before you know it. Can you believe it's only a few weeks away? February 5 will be here soon. Do you know where you'll be watching the game?
It's always more fun to watch the game with friends and family. Even better to watch it someplace where you don't have to worry about cleaning up before or after the game.
Of course, the criteria for this list is to have a fun atmosphere, a great menu and plenty of T.V.s too. Here is my list of some great places in Texarkana to watch the big game.
- Fat Jacks Oyster and Sports Bar - This place is a tradition. It's been around for over 30 years. Friendly and laid back, it's kinda the Cheers of Texarkana. Located at 3324 State Line in Texarkana, Ark., (870) 774-5225.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - This one has plenty of room and lots of big screen TVs. Located at 4320 St. Michael Drive in Texarkana, Texas. (903) 334-9455.
- Scottie's Grill - They have a fun atmosphere with a great covered outdoor area. Located at 8400 West 7th, Texarkana, Texas. (903) 838-4745.
- Hooters - Famous for their wings and waitresses. Needless to say guys love this place but their wives like it, too. Located at 5101 North State Line, Texarkana, Texas. (903) 794-2969.
- Gusano's Chicago-Style Pizzeria - Great pizza, beer and TVs. Need I say more? Located at 2820 Richmond Road, Texarkana, Texas. (903) 792-8646.
Where will you be watching the game?