Mistletoe Fair Is This Weekend – Nov. 15-18
The 2018 'Mistletoe Fair' is coming up this weekend at the Four States Fairgrounds Entertainment Center, presented by the Junior League of Texarkana. The theme this year is "Down Home Christmas."
Here's the lineup:
- Mistletoe Fair Preview Party at 7 PM on Thursday, Nov. 15. The Preview Party will feature the Moss Brothers Band, a silent auction and casino fun. Catered by Silver Star Smokehouse. Tickets are $50.
- Chef Jeff Loving from Chef on the Run will be catering Brunch Friday, Nov. 16, from 9 AM until Noon.
- Children events begin at 5:30 PM on Friday, Nov. 16, with Story Time with Mrs. Claus ($20 per child) then Santa Claus arrives in a horse-drawn wagon at 6:30 PM.
- "Breakfast with Santa" has two servings Saturday morning, the first at 9 AM and then again at 10:30 AM. Cost is $25 per child and $10 per adult.
- Story Time with Mrs. Claus is Saturday at 2 PM. Cost is $20 per child.
- Santa's Workshop is Saturday at 3:15 PM and at 5 PM.
- Sunday, Nov. 18, Children events conclude with Santa's Workshop at 1PM and Story Time with Mrs. Claus 2:30PM All children will receive one complimentary photo with Santa for attending any of these events.
General Admission hours:
Friday, November 16, 2018 - 12:00noon - 8:00pm
Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 9:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 12:00noon - 5:00pm
Advanced General admission tickets $5 or $7 at the door. (One Day Pass)
Advanced Weekend Pass tickets $10 or $12 at the door.
Children 5 and under are free.
Visit their website to reserve your table or for ticket information to the event.