Local Business Hosts a Supply Drive for Two Animal Shelters
HealthCARE Express will be hosting a Supply Drive for two local Animal Shelters on June 11, at both HealthCARE Express locations in Texarkana.
The supply drive will benefit two local animal shelters: Animal Care and Adoption Center and the Texarkana Animal League.
You can help by dropping off supplies for the Animal Care and Adoption Center at HealthCARE Express at 125 Arkansas Blvd., and supplies for the Texarkana Animal League at HealthCARE Express at 3515 Richmond Road on June 11, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. You can bring donations during business hours, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
These shelters are requesting the following:
- Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter
- Purina Kitten Chow or Purina One Healthy Kitten Formula Food
- Simply Nourish Salmon and Oatmeal Recipe Adult Cat Food
- BackCountry Real Lamb + Buffalo or Real Lamb + Venison, Simply Nourish Buffalo Jerky (for our dogs with chicken allergies)
- Catnip cat toys
- **Extra Large Potty/Dog Pads (30’ x 36”)
- Small bathmats 20” x 30”
- Dog Toys
- Pro Plan Focus – Toy Breed
- Royal Canin Chihuahua Adult
- True Chews Premium Jerky Cuts Dog Treats, Chicken Tenders
- **ALL Liquid Laundry Detergent
- **Dryer Sheets
- Baking Soda – Bulk, 15 lb. at Sam’s
- Automatic Air Freshener canister refills – Clean Linen or Cotton
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
- **OdoBan Disinfectant and All-Purpose Cleaner
- **Paper Towels (full thickness) = Bounty or Member Mark’s at Sam’s
- **Tall Kitchen Trash Bags (13 gals. at least .9 mil thickness)
- Disinfecting Wipes
- All-purpose cleaner (409 or Spic & Span)
- Broom and Dustpan
- Garden Tools – Rake, Hoe, Clippers
- Letter Copy Paper
- Letter hanging files and racks for filing cabinets
- Forever Stamps
- Monetary Donations Always Welcome
If you or your company would like to provide extra support for the shelter or for those working to keep this rescue running, contact Brooke Stone at email@example.com.