How to Make Shaving Cream Easter Egg Dye
This is how you can make some awesome marbleized looking Easter Eggs quickly and easily, without a lot of mess and spending a lot of money.
Here's what you do:
- Get some cheap white shaving cream, and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Dribble food coloring across the surface. Neon food coloring makes cooler looking eggs.
- Use toothpicks to swirl the colors around in the shaving cream.
- Take your dried, and cooled hard boiled egg, and roll it around in the cream. You can use sandwich baggies as gloves to help keep the coloring consistent, keep finger prints off, and keep from coloring "you".
- Sit colored eggs to the side on a paper plate and allow them to dry for five minutes.
- After allowing the eggs to sit, wipe off shaving cream and rinse with water!
There you have it, a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to get some very cool looking eggs for Easter this year.