A Haunted Ghost Walk And More To Do This Weekend In Texarkana
Get the kids in some free Taekwondo or you can go on a Haunted Ghost Walk in Texarkana. If you are looking for something cool to do this weekend in Texarkana we have 5 things you can check out.
1. Free Taekwondo and self-defense. The Texarkana Recreation Center on the Arkansas side offers free self-defense classes on Saturdays from 10 until 11 am.
2. 13 Awesome Bands You Can see in Texarkana. With great acoustic duos like Alex and LIv to the rocking sounds of 'Crooked Halo', you can find some great live music in Texarkana this weekend.
3. The Texarkana Museum Systems Annual Recipe Exchange. This is the fifth year of this great event. Meet fellow aspiring chefs and bakers and exchange your favorite recipes at the historic PJ Ahern Home in Texarkana.
4. Haunted Texarkana Ghost Walk. This is an ongoing event in downtown Texarkana. Here is what the organizers had to say about the Haunted Texarkana Ghost Walk:
Tours run Friday and Saturday evenings at 8pm the last 2 weeks of each month. Oct. 31st is always a fun and exciting evening celebrating Halloween! Private tours are available all year round. Groups 10 or more qualify for a discount. Message for more details.
5. Free Community Health Fair. This free event is on Saturday from 10 am until 2 pm at Church On The Rock on University here in Texarkana. There will be a large number of vendors and stuff for the kids as well.