Battle On The Border And More Fantastic Stuff To Do In Texarkana
The Battle On The Border is the United Ways' big fundraiser for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library and highlights the 5 cool things to do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. Battle on The Border This great live music fundraiser event is back and will be on Saturday at On the Border in Texarkana. The Moss Brothers and Escape a Journey cover band.
2. Great Live Music In Texarkana. From the acoustic duo of PHED to the country sounds of Wyatt Putnam you can find some great music for all tastes in Texarkana this weekend.
3. Jeans And Bling. This event is back and will feature a lip sync contest and more. This is a fundraiser for Hospice Texarkana and will be a the Texarkana Texas Convention Center on Saturday at 7 pm.
4. Women's Wellness One Day Retreat. This is what Thrive Yoga said about this upcoming event:
Join us at Thrive Yoga for our first ever one-day retreat! We are so excited to offer this amazing day of true self-care and wellness to our community. If you love the idea of attending a yoga retreat but carving a weekend or longer out of your schedule just won't work out, this is for you!
5. Michael W Smith In Concert. Michael W Smith will be in Texarkana on Sunday with his 'Waymaker' Tour. Here is what The Perot Theater had to say about this show:
Multi-platinum artist and bestselling author Michael W. Smith returns to the road this fall with The WayMaker Tour. Join Michael W. and his special guest Jon Reddick for an unforgettable night of music and worship. Set in smaller, intimate venues
The show starts at 7:30 at the historic Perot Theatre in Texarkana.
LOOK: The oldest cities in America