5 Awesome Things You Can Do In Texarkana This Weekend
It is December! Christmas will be here before you know it. Check out these 5 awesome things you can do in Texarkana this weekend.
1. The kids can go see Santa on Saturday. The Junior League of Texarkana presents "Santa's Land" on Saturday. The event takes place in downtown Texarkana.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. You can see some awesome acts this weekend in Texarkana. Tonight you can see 'The Eli Young Band' at Crossties.
Josh Ward will be playing tonight at Whiskey River.
3. If you are looking for the perfect live Christmas tree you can find where you can buy one in Lisa's story.
4. Playoff football. We have two local schools that are in the playoffs. Texas High and Pleasant Grove have games you can go see and root on your Texarkana teams.
5. Bark At The Park. You can get your furry friend free rabies shot at Spring Lake Park on Saturday courtesy of the Animal Control Services for the City of Texarkana, Texas.
If you want to get into the Christmas spirit. We have a new 24 hour a day Christmas music station. Rejoice can be found on 107.5 on the FM dial. I also shared what is Arkansas's most popular Christmas song in this story.