Texarkana Chamber of Commerce Selects New Board Leaders
The Texarkana USA Regional Chamber of Commerce has announced its new selection of President, Officers, and Board members today. Steve Mayo has been selected as the 2022 Chairman of the Board. Mayo has been an active leader in the Texarkana Chamber as the chair-elect in 2021.
Other new officers for the new year are James Bramlett, Farmers Bank & Trust, as chair-elect; Tom Gilbert, Wadley Regional Medical Center, as treasurer; Jennifer Harland, AEP SWEPCO, as immediate past chair; and Michael Malone, chamber president, as secretary.
The Chamber Board of Directors are:
- John Collins, JCM Industries
- Glen Boles, CHRISTUS ST. Michael Health System
- Dr. Doug Brubaker, Texarkana Independent School District
- Ron Copeland, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Brittney Haynes, SignatureCare ER & Greater Texarkana Young Professionals
- Dr. Christine Holt, University of Arkansas Hope Texarkana
- Dr. Becky Kesler, Texarkana Arkansas School District
- Vance Liles, MTG Engineers & Economic Development Council
- Brock McCorkle, State Bank
- LaTonya McElroy, BCSFM Solutions
- Caleb Mudford, AL Franks Engineering
- Robert Nelsen, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (retired) & Past Chairman’s Council
- Fred Norton, Norton & Wood Attorneys at Law
- Chad Pirtle, Pleasant Grove Independent School District
- Robert Sanderson, Commercial National Bank
- Dr. Gary Stading, Texas A&M University - Texarkana
- James Tidwell, Red River Army Depot (retired)
- Tina Veal-Gooch
- Brandon Washington, Texarkana College
- Tammy Waters, Domtar – Ashdown Mill
- Justin White, Guaranty Bank & Trust
Ex-Officio members include Allen Brown, mayor of Texarkana, AR, Bob Bruggeman, mayor of Texarkana, TX, and Robert Bunch mayor of Nash, TX. Jay Ellington, city manager for Texarkana, AR, Dr. David Orr, city manager for Texarkana, TX, and Doug Bowers, city manager for Nash, TX, also serve as ex-officio members.
The Chamber's professional staff consists of Michael Malone, CCE, president; Robbin Bass, director of business retention & expansion; Natalie Haywood, director of events & communications; Amber Adams, director of partner development; and Greg Stone, office manager.
The Texarkana USA Regional Chamber of Commerce represents over 800 businesses, organizations, and professionals in the greater Texarkana region. For more information about Chamber membership or any other questions, please stop by the Chamber at 819 North State Line Avenue, Texarkana, Texas, or call 903-792-7191, or email email@example.com.