New Digital Games Offers Exploring Arkansas Destinations
If you have vacation plans this summer to travel to the Natural State Arkansas there is a new way to enhance your explorations. A new series of digital games will help visitors delve deeper into Arkansas destinations and test their knowledge about the state.
Featuring interactive content and activities, the games are designed for use before visiting a destination, during your travels, or when you get home. It’s up to you how you play along. You can even challenge friends or family to see who scores the most. Some participating locations may also offer giveaways or other freebies for playing their game.
Games available to play include:
- Arkansas Delta Byways Tourist Association
- Online Trivia Game
- National Scenic Byways Challenge
- City of Walnut Ridge
- Walnut Ridge's Trivia at the Ridge
- Historic Washington
- Experience Historic Washington Trivia Game
- Northwest Arkansas Tourism Association
- NWA Arts & Entertainment Challenge
- NWA Food & Outdoors Challenges
- Ozark Gateway Tourist Council
- Ozark Adventure
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
- Shiloh Museum of the Ozarks
To view and play the games, visit arkansas.com/eksplor-games.
Created by startup venture Eksplor in collaboration with Arkansas Tourism, each game highlights the unique attractions, culture, and history of a featured destination. Additional locations will be added in the future.
Eksplor was the Ark Tank Business Pitch Winner at the 2020 Arkansas Governor’s Conference on Tourism. For more information about Eksplor, visit eksplor.co.