Lisa’s Top 9 Scariest Movies
I was going to list 10 movies that I thought were scary, but only 9 movies came to mind quickly. Frankly, no other movies could really make the cut for me. So, here are my top 9 scary movie picks.
9. The Omen - Proving that a cute evil kid is a horrifying thought.
8. Invasion of the Body Snatchers - 1978 version. The original 1950 movie is fun, but this remake is scary.
7. What Lies Beneath - Funny thing is the first time I saw this one. I was home alone and I actually had to take "breaks" from it because I got too scared. Yes, I vacuumed the house, did the dishes etc. It took me over 4 hours to watch this one!
6. Child's Play - brings out an old childhood fear of mine that some of those old dolls or stuffed animals lying around actually come to life.
5. The Others - This is a really, really great creepy movie. Believe it or not there is no blood or violence...just good old fashioned creepy!
4. The Grudge - This one gets under my skin bad. I've got the DVD but I've only had the nerve to watch it once.
3. Halloween - the original. This movie is so scary that the music alone still freaks me out.
2. The Exorcist - Need I saw more?
1.The Ring - This one really and truly scares me to the bone. The way the ghostly image moves (in the same fashion as in The Grunge) just gives me the heebie jeebies.