What’s Cooking Chef? The 2023 Taste of Texarkana Date Is Set
I can't believe it's been almost a year since the Taste of Texarkana event made its return to the Four States Fair Grounds after a pandemic layoff but it's true, and I can't wait for my favorite event to get here. Save the date!
That's right, the Taste of Texarkana is back in all its delicious glory to benefit Harvest Regional Food Bank...
- Tuesday, November 7, from 5 - 8 PM
- The Four States Fair Entertainment Center
Who Will Be There?
Restaurants, food trucks, catering services, and beverage companies, are signing up left and right to show off what they do and help raise money for Harvest Regional Food Bank at the same time. Check back for that quickly growing list.
Taste of Texarkana benefits Harvest Regional Food Bank which provides hunger relief for Bowie County, Texas, and Columbia, Hempstead, Howard, Lafayette, Little River, Miller, Nevada, Pike, and Sevier Counties in Arkansas. The hunger relief programs include food banking, food rescue, the backpack program, mobile pantry, and emergency disaster assistance.
- $10 for Children ages 6 - 12 (5 and under are FREE)
- $25 for Adults in advance, $30 at the door.
- $50 for VIP access. Your VIP Ticket gets you close access to beverage stations & reserved seating.
Tickets are available and can be purchased through Event Bright right now.