Interviews Require Skills, Are You Ready For Your Career Moves?
The Texarkana Recreation Center has teamed up with the Educational Opportunity Center at Texarkana College to give you a chance to build your skills at interviewing, the better interviewee you are the better the chances of nailing that job you have always wanted.
The series is called "Career Moves" and has two more opportunities for you to get in on it during the month of August:
- Wednesday, August 17 from 6 - 7 PM
- Thursday, August 25 from 10 - 11 AM
There is no cost for this valuable training.
The Texarkana Recreation Center
1 Legion Dr
Skills To Be Covered:
- How to create a cover page and resume.
- How to update a current resume.
- Resume tools and resources to use.
- Skills and etiquette for interviews.
- In-person vs virtual interviews.
- The best job websites.
- Info on upcoming hiring events.
Career moves are money moves, be sure you're ready to be the best interview you can be when the time comes.
For more information call 870-779-4964 or 903-823-3012.
Now, go get 'em.