Here Are 5 Things You Can Do This 4th of July Weekend
With the announcement by Governor Abbot and Texas Bars closing and restaurants going back to 50 percent occupancy. I found five things you can do to have a super 4th of July weekend in and around the Texarkana area.
1. It's the 4th of July Weekend and here are all the fireworks shows you can see in the Texarkana area.
2. Great live music in Texarkana. With restaurants and bars open in Arkansas and just restaurants in Texas the live music scene in Texarkana is doing well in Arkansas but limited in Texas so check your favorite venus to make sure they are still open this weekend..
3. Did you know that Texarkana has two farmers' markets? One on the Texas side at 315 Pine Street and the Gateway Farmers Market at 602 Jefferson n in Texarkana Arkansas.
4. How about a good home cooked meal with some awesome pie? Sue and Carol's restaurant has been a staple in Texarkana for years. See why everyone says they have some of the best chicken fried steak in town.
5. Best Swimming Holes in Arkansas. Now that the sun is finally out here are the best places to get a little swimming in for you and the kids.