Here Are 5 Cool Things You Can Do This Weekend In Texarkana
2022 is here and it is cold. Here are 5 hot things to do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. If you are a rodeo fan, the "Watson Team Roping Qualifier" is going on this weekend at the Four States Fairgrounds rodeo arena.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. From the rocking sounds of 'Buckcherry and the 'Lacs' to the acoustic sounds of 'Trey Johnson' and Texarkana's favorite 'The Dusty Rose Band', you can find some awesome live music in Texarkana.
3. There is a big gun and knife show happening this weekend at the Texarkana Arkansas Convention Center. It is located at 5200 Convention Center Plaza Drive in Texarkana, Arkansas.
4. Vision Board Party. Thrive Yoga had this to say about this weekends event:
Thrive welcomes Bren Gonzales, a certified wellness coach, for a very special evening of community, health, and creating a sustainable vision for the new year!
5. You can see an art exhibit at the Texarkana Regional Arts Center. "The American Farmer" is on display until this afternoon. The art center is located at 312 West 4th Street in downtown Texarkana.
We have a brand new station for you to check out. Good Time Oldies is on the air at 107.5 FM and 790 AM. What are good time oldies?
GOOD TIME OLDIES features the golden era of pop, rock, and soul: hit music of the ’60s and ’70s with a healthy portion of “oh-wow” songs from other decades. The music is up tempo and the presentation is full of energy, including features about rock and roll history and the timeless artists of the era.
Here is the website for the new station. You can also follow us on Facebook and we have a free app as well.
LOOK: Stunning vintage photos capture the beauty of America's national parks