From Great Live Music To Santa. Here Are 5 Things To Do This Weekend In Texarkana
Now that December is in full swing there are some pretty cool things you can do in Texarkana this weekend.
1. The kids can go see Santa on Saturday. from 9 am until 11 am at the Texarkana Rec Center at #1 Legion Drive-In Texarkana Arkansas. There will be great games and coco and so much more. It is brought to you by the Texarkana Arkansas Parks and Recreation Department and it is free.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. From the acoustic sounds of Dave Almond to the rocking sounds of The Moss Brothers, you can find some great music this weekend in Texarkana.
3. There is the drive-thru nativity that is going on this weekend in Texarkana. You can see all the details in Lisa's story.
4. The Toys For Tots motorcycle ride and toy drive is happening this Saturday. It starts in New Boston Texas and will conclude in Texarkana.
5. Downtown Live. This is a chance to see live artists and experience all the wonder of downtown Texarkana. It takes place at the historic 1894 gallery located at 105 Pine Street in downtown Texarkana.
If you want to get into the Christmas spirit. We have a new 24 hour a day Christmas music station. Rejoice can be found on 107.5 on the FM dial. I also shared what is Arkansas's most popular Christmas song in this story.
LOOK: Here are the best small towns to live in across America