Texarkana Grocery Stores Affected by Recent Beef Recall
A recent recall of Beef by PFP Enterprises out of Ft. Worth could possibly be among stock at local grocery stores according to a story shared by KSLA News.
PFP Enterprises has recalled more than 15,000 lbs. of beef that may be contaminated with E Coli. In a post on the USDA/FSIS website, products marked with Est. 34715 in the USDA inspection mark. the website listed the products effected… (most are past the “use by date” so may be in freezers.)
- 10.5-lb. boxes of Beef Outside Skirt Steak, with a pack date of “12/13/13”
- 20-lb. boxes of Studio Movie Grill Beef Tenderloin Sliced, with a pack date of “12/05/13”
- 15-lb. boxes of Preseasoned Beef for Fajita, with a use by date of “1/13/14”
- 40-lb. boxes of Southwest Style Beef Skirts, with a pack date of “12/5/13”
- 20-lb. boxes of Patterson Food Processors Beef Skirt Seasoned, with a pack date of “12/9/13”
- 10-lb. boxes of Preseasoned Beef for Fajitas, with a pack date of “12/9/2013”
- 40-lb. boxes of Preseasoned Beef for Fajitas w/Binder, with a pack date of “12/9/2013”
- 12-lb. boxes of Seasoned Beef for Fajitas, containing 6 2-lb. packs, with a use by date of “1/15/14”
- 12-lb. boxes of Mexican Style Beef for Fajita, containing 6 2-lb. packs, with a use by date of “1/11/14”
Brookshire Stores, based in Tyler Texas, has released an updated list of their stores effected including the Super 1 Store on Richmond Road in Texarkana.
Other stores affected by the recall include all Kroeger and Walmart stores in the State of Texas.