It’s Friday The 13th – Here Are Some Lucky Things to do! [SURVEY]
It's Friday the 13th! It's the second one out of 3 that we will have this year! Yikes! Wow and there are exactly 13 weeks between each Friday 13th! You nervous?
Me neither...but just in case, I found some lucky things to do!
from Wish Good Luck:
- A cricket in the house brings good luck
- A lock of hair from a baby’s first haircut should be kept for good luck
- A sailor wearing an earring cannot drown
- Carrying an acorn in your pocket brings good luck and ensures a long life
- Clothes worn inside out will bring good luck
- Counting two crows brings luck
- A frog entering your the house brings good luck
- Goldfish in the pond bring good luck
- If the palm of your right hand is itchy, then it foretells that money is coming to you, but DON’T scratch it as that stops the money from coming!
- Wearing your birthstone will bring you good luck
- You can break a bad luck spell by turning seven times in a clockwise circle
- Cutting your hair during a storm
- Walking in the rain
- If a ladybug lands on you!! That is really good luck!