Front Street Food Fest in Downtown Texarkana October 15
Front Street Food Fest is coming up this Saturday, October 15, in downtown Texarkana from 10AM-8PM. Food trucks and vendors will be rolling onto Front Street with a variety of food to tempt your taste buds.
Not only will there be a variety of great food to choose from but there will also be home-grown-fresh produce from local farmers.
Just look at some of the food trucks that will serving up some fine cuisine to the Texarkana area.
- Boondocks - Fish, Chicken Fried Steaks and Chicken, Burgers
- Z&Z Smokehouse - Smoked Philly Cheese Brisket, Smokin Joe Meat Stack, Brisket and Cornbread
- Taco Madres - choose from a variety of street tacos
- GG's BBQ - Pork Chops, Turkey Legs, Hot Links, and Ribs
- Scottie's Grill - Cheese Quesadilla, Stuffed Shrimp, Gumbo, Pork Tacos, Catfish
- Llegacy Catering - Rodeo burgers, Hawaiian burgers, and Parmesan fries
- Hopkins Icehouse - Chicken strips, Gumbo, Fried Mushroom, and Onion Rings
- Smokey Joe's - BBQ Nachos, BBQ Fries, and BBQ sandwiches
- Los Ruvalcaba - Texarkana's newest restaurant serving authentic mexican food
- Verona Italian Restaurant - Meatballs, Arancini, and Italian Sausage
Come join the fun and the food at Front Street Food Fest this Saturday Oct. 15. Free Admission.