Texarkana Renaissance Faire is Coming Soon
The Texarkana Renaissance Faire will be held at the Four States Fairgrounds. There will be games, magic, demonstrations, laughter and much more.
The fourth annual Texarkana Renaissance Faire will be held on Saturday and Sunday, September 26 and 27 at the Four States Fair Grounds in Texarkana, Ark. This year the faire will be bigger and better because the faire continues to grow in popularity each year. Many more merchants, food vendors, games and entertainment is on the agenda for this fantastic weekend.
The era is 15th Century through 17th Century. Dress up or just show up. All weapons must be sheathed and peace-tied. Vendor booths will be set up so be sure to bring your cash to make your purchases. Bring your camera, too.
Faire Schedule for September 26 & 27, 2015:
- Saturday and Sunday: 10AM to 7PM
- Adults - $10
- Youth 5 to 12 years of age - $5
- Children 4 and younger get in free
Games & Activities
- The King's Chalice Game - all ages
- The Bards Whim (musical chairs with live music) - ages 5 and older
- Little Leonardo children's craft booth
- Dunk the Monk Game sponsored by Bounce-A-Lot - all ages
- Archery Demonstrations
- Blacksmith Demonstrations
- The Gypsy Camp
- The Royal Courtyard
- Four States Fairgrounds, 3700 E 50th Street, Texarkana, Ark.