Enjoy Local Art During The Texarkana Gallery Hop
Do you love art like I do? Then you won't want to miss A Texarkana Gallery Hop presented by TRAHC.
I have already marked my calendar for Sept. 21 between 1 - 4 p.m. so that I can visit as many local businesses as possible that support our local arts and display their work.
I enjoy viewing and understanding the different mediums that artists use to convey their thoughts. It always amazes me how creative people can be and how they channel their imaginations into their work. So I am looking forward to attending the self-guided tour event.
The Texarkana Gallery Hop is a 'one day only' event and will be at the following venues:
- Texarkana Regional Arts And Humanities Council at 321 West 4th Street
- Tejas Trade at Main Street between 5th and 4th Streets
- Silvermoon On Broad at West Broad Street and Texas Boulevard
- Artisans Gallery & Gifts at 333 East 9th Street on the Arkansas side
- The Red Geranium at 2116 North Stateline
- Red Road Winery at 4050 Summerhill Square
- Taste & See at 2338 Richmond Road
- TRYST at 2840 Richmond Road
If you need more information, visit TRAHC.org or call (903) 792-8681.