Number of Roses You Give Has a Secret Message
I saw the sexed up ad for flowers during the Super Bowl, and thought my Valentines shopping was done. Then I found out that there are secret messages behind the number of roses you give.
If you plan on giving roses for Valentines, you might want to familiarize yourself with a few of these "secret messages".
- One Rose -- Should be given early in the relationship, and it means love at first sight.
- Three Roses -- Means "a shared love", and should be given as a one month anniversary.
- Six Roses -- Passion and infatuation.
- Ten Roses -- Symbolizes that you think your love is perfect.
- Twelve Roses -- The perfect Valentines gift, and means "be mine".
- Thirteen Roses -- This one threw me a bit. It means you just want to be friends. Seems kind of expensive, to break up.
- Fifteen Roses -- It means "I'm Sorry". (I knew that one.)
- Twenty-Four Roses -- Is like screaming "I'M YOURS".
- Forty Roses -- Symbolizes that you believe your love is "Truly Genuine". (And that you have a lot of money.)
Here's the ad that Teleflora ran during the Super Bowl...