Need for Speed: Rivals Gets the New 2015 Ford Mustang
Subscribe to Eagle 106.3 on
EA and Ford have teamed up to bring you a sweet new ride in Need for Speed: Rivals–the 2015 Ford Mustang.
Hold on to your butts, people, because this thing is available for you to drive right now, for free. The 2015 Ford Mustang is included in the latest patch for Need for Speed: Rivals and can be seen in action in the trailer above. For most of us, this will be the only time we’ll get to own a brand new Ford Mustang, and wow, does it look pretty sweet.
According to a post on the official Need for Speed site, the patch also includes the following additions:
- You can also chase down Racers in the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 as a cop car.
- There’s an in-game Ford garage as a Racer hide-out.
- Try to obtain the three Ford driving achievements.
- “Deep Down, You Know You Want To” – Drive for 50 minutes in any Ford car
- “5, 4, 3, 2, Mach 1″ – Get 50 seconds of Air time in any Ford car
- “Lcnce N Rgstrtn Pls” – Bust 10 Racers in the Ford Mustang
- Not to mention, you’ll have access to five all-new liveries, four of which were community-created on the Mustang Customizer online or on mobile devices. The fifth bonus design was created by RTR founder and Drift champion Vaughn Gittin Jr.