Easiest Jobs in the World
Does your job stress you out? If you get all stressed up on your way to work, you probably do not have one of the easiest jobs in the world. I saw a story on Yahoo about the easiest jobs on the planet.
You probably won’t get filthy rich on any of these, but you probably won’t have a lot of stress.
- Do-It-Yourself Video Maker – If you can make good videos about doing even the simplest things, you can make some money. Some video makers can earn more than $100K per year in ad-revenue. The guy that makes “How to Tie a Tie” videos does.
- Chocolate Taster – It might be hard to believe but this is a tough job to get. Chocolate tasters at Godiva can make about $70K per year.
- Mansion Sitter – Okay, this would be a great job for me, but only if the chocolate tasting didn’t work out. You might not get wealthy, but for at least a few weeks at a time, you can live like it.
- Cute Video Watcher – Yep… watching cute videos of puppies, kids, etc…
- TV Watcher – Researchers at Nielson watch 8 hours of tv a day, making up to $10 per hour.
- Professional Sleeper – Testing out hotels, resorts, B&Bs, etc…
I bet I could do them all at the same time… but then I would probably end up even more stressed than before.
To get better descriptions, and some more ideas for an easier job, check out the post here at Yahoo.